Thereasa Abrams, PhD, LCSW
- BSW, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- MSW, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- PhD, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
Social work practice with individuals who have experienced medical trauma with a specialization working with those who have sustained traumatic burn injuries.
- Social Work Research (SW519)
- Introduction to Psychopathology and Social Work Practice (SW537)
- Evidence-based Interpersonal Practice with Adult Individuals (SW562)