J. Camille Hall, PhD
- BSW, MSW, New Mexico State University
- PhD, Smith College
Examining micro, meso, and macro risk and resilience factors among African American individuals, families, and communities.
Specific focus on adult children of alcoholics and women.
- Understanding Diversity in a Global Society (SW316)
- Understanding Diversity in a Global Society-Honors (SW318)
- Social, Economic, and Political Environments (SW512)
- Beyond Combat: Military Social Work Practice (SW529)
- Evidence-Based Interpersonal Practice with Groups (SW560)