Freida Herron, DSW, LCSW
Clinical Assistant Professor
- BA, Wayland University (Plainview, TX)
- MBA, Georgia State University (Atlanta, GA)
- MSSW, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- DSW, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Suicide prevention in rural communities and with high risk populations such as LGBT youth; stigma reduction for persons diagnosed with mental illness.
- Epistemology/Clinical BDP Methods (SW609)
- Clinical Management (SW617)
- Clinical Leadership (SW621)
- DSW Capstone II (SW625)
Herron, F., Patterson, D., Nugent, W. & Troyer, J. (2016). Evidence-based gatekeeper suicide prevention training in a small community context. Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, 26, 25-36.