Kim Crane Mallory, MSSW, LAPSW
Coordinator of Field Education, MSSW Program - Nashville campus and
Assistant Professor of Practice
- BA, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- MSSW, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Social Work and Social Welfare Policies and Programs (SW510)
- Lifespan and Neuropsychologic Development (SW513)
- Resource Development and Management (SW545)
- Generalist Field Practice Full Time I/Extended (SW542 and SW544)
- Advanced Field Practice (SW586 and SW587)
Held, M. Mallory, K., & Cummings, S. (accepted). Preparing social work students for integrated health care: Results from a national study. Journal of Social Work Education
Ellis, R., Crane, K., Gould, M., & Shatila, S. (2006). The Macro Practitioner's Handbook: A step-by-step guide to effectiveness with organizations and communities. Pacific Grove, CA: Brooks Cole/Wadsworth.
Crane, K. and Ellis, R. (2004). Benevolent Intervention or Oppression Perpetuated: Minority Overrepresentation in Children’s Services. Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment (9), 19-38.
Crane, K. and Ellis, R (2004). Benevolent Intervention or Oppression Perpetuated: Minority Overrepresentation in Children’s Services. In Dulmus, C. and Sowers, K. (Eds.). How Institutions Are Shaping the Future of Our Children For Better or Worse. Binghamton, NY: The Haworth Social Work Practice Press.