John Orme, PhD, MSW
- BA, Miami University
- MSW, PhD, Washington University
John G. Orme's substantive interest and expertise are in the area of foster care, and especially foster families. His methodological interests and expertise are in the development and testing of measures for social work practice and research, applied statistical issues, and outcome-informed evidence-based practice.
- Systematic Planning and Evaluation for Interpersonal Practice (SW 563)
- Analysis of Social Work Data I (SW 605)
- Analysis of Social Work Data II (SW 606)
- Applied Quantitative Research Methods: Applied Multilevel Modeling (SW 665)