Marlys Staudt, PhD
- MSW, University of Iowa
- PhD, Washington University
Services to the families of at-risk children; treatment engagement and participation; child welfare; clinical evaluation.
- Social Work Research (SW519)
- Introduction to Social Work Practice (SW522)
- Evaluation Research (SW549)
- Systematic Planning and Evaluation for Interpersonal Practice (SW563)
- Evidence-based Practice with Families (SW570)
Research Projects, Funded Research, Grants and Awards:
National Institute of Mental Health K01 Mentored Research Scientist Development Award, “Service Participation by Families of Maltreated Children,” 2004-2009.
National Institute of Mental Health Dissertation Research grant, “Use of Aftercare Services Following Intensive Family Preservation Services,” 1996-1997.