We will hold in-person commencement ceremonies for our spring graduates in May. Congratulations graduates!
- The Spring University Graduate Hooding ceremony will take place on May 20 at 8:30 am EST in Knoxville.
- The College of Social Work Commencement Ceremony in Knoxville will be Friday, May 20 at 7:00pm EST. This includes BSSW, MSSW, DSW, and PhD students.
- All Summer 2022 and December 2021 graduates are invited to join the College of Social Work Ceremony in Knoxville on Friday, May 20 at 7:00pm EST or at the College of Social Work Ceremony in Nashville on Sunday, May 22 at 2pm CST.
- All Knoxville ceremonies will be held in Thompson-Boling Arena.
- The Nashville ceremony will be held at War Memorial Auditorium.
- The “Official Graduation Date” refers to the date printed on one’s diploma, not necessarily the date of commencement.
- Students MUST register to participate in commencement ceremonies.
Go to https://commencement.utk.edu/ for more details and information.