Faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends of the College are invited to help the College celebrate Social Work Month with a day-long conference on Monday, March 30, 2020. (CEU’s available for those who attend ethics training.) This is a free event!
- Connect with alumni, faculty, staff, field instructors, field liaisons, and current students
- Keynote address Mildred “Mit” C. Joyner, MSW, LCSW – President Elect for the NASW Board of Directors
- Breakout sessions on opiods, veterinary social work, immigration, etc.
- Open Q&A session with College of Social Work Dean, Lori Messinger
- Lunch and snacks provided