Alison Lloyd, MSW, LSW, MBA is a Licensed Social Worker practicing at The James Cancer Hospital Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University. She works as a Graduate Research Assistant to Dr. Thereasa Abrams and has focused on Social Work education and preparation for working in Burn Trauma Centers. Ms. Lloyd worked on research that resulted in the development of the Bridge Mobile Application (App) for Burn Patients, which is the first mobile app of its kind tailored specifically toward the recuperative needs of patients after discharge from a regional burn center.
- BSW, Michigan State University, 1987
- MBA, Saginaw Valley State University, 1992
- MSW, The Ohio State University, 2015
- PhD, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2021
- Mentored Research Project, The University of Tennessee. Bridge App: A Mobile App for Burn Patients for Post-Hospital Care.
- Mentored Clinical Research Project, The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Research on modifiable biopsychosocial factors of older adult patients who present to the level one trauma center for fall related fractures