Aritra Moulick completed his Master’s in Social Work from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Mumbai, India) with specialization in Public Health. Since graduation, he has worked at the Centre For Excellence in CSR at Tata Institute of Social Sciences as a Programme Officer and was engaged in conducting Baseline Surveys, Impact Assessments, Needs Assessments, and Mid Term Evaluations of various Corporate Social Responsibility Projects. In 2020, Aritra joined United Way India and was in charge of direct implementation of projects related to providing relief to the distressed during the pandemic along with augmenting health care infrastructure in ailing hospitals across the country. Aritra is pursuing a PhD in Social Work with a focus on Public Health issues in order to enhance his research skills and develop himself as a trained development practitioner.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Calcutta, 2013
- MSW, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Assam, India),, 2017
- Health Care Accessibility, Availability and Affordability in rural areas
- Role of Artificial Intelligence in Primary Health Care
- Health Care Disparity in Urban & Rural Areas