Daniel is originally from Florida, raised in a Jewish and Cuban household. He has been living in Tennessee since 2017. Daniel’s service work has focused on housing solutions, increasing community services, and social welfare reform. His experience has focused on analytics, working with Veterans, Housing-First approach programs, educating future social workers, and program and grant evaluation. He also has a strong passion for the outdoors and naturalism.
- BSW, Florida State University, 2013
- MSW, Florida State University, 2015
- Those experiencing homelessness
- Housing stability and concerns with discriminatory housing policies
- Empowering low-income individuals
- Financial education as a means for asset building
- Policy reform for veteran services