Jennifer Erwin completed the PhD program at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in the fall of 2018. She earned her Juris Doctorate at Cumberland School of Law in 2009 before returning to the University of Georgia to earn her Master of Social Work degree in 2013. She worked as a Recovery Support Specialist on an Assertive Community Treatment team and in Development for a behavioral health nonprofit in Washington, D.C. for two years before beginning the PhD program.
- MSW from the University of Georgia in 2013
- Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law in 2009
- PhD, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 2018
- Criminal justice reform and Smart Decarceration
- Behavioral health services for adults
- Reentry services
- Social work education