Kaycee Bills’ current research focus is inclusive social work practice for individuals who have developmental disabilities. For her dissertation, she is employing quantitative methods to explore the relationship between extracurricular activity involvements and bullying victimization when using disability as a moderator. Bills also has professional experience providing social work services to clients with disabilities, working in community mental health, and serving in the United States Navy Reserves.
- BSW, University of Saint Francis, 2013
- MSW, Hawaii Pacific University, 2015
- PhD, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2019
- School social work
- Special education integration
- disability rights
- Culturally competent school program development