Kristel Scoresby has 17 years of direct practice experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in a variety of settings- general mental health, grief and loss, trauma, adoption and residential treatment. She is passionate about empowering individuals to access resources, strengthen coping skills and improve the quality of their lives. She is also passionate about being present and involved with her 3 adventurous children.
- BSW, Brigham Young University, 2001
- MSW, Brigham Young University, 2003
- Gaps between Social Work research and Social Work practice
- Disseminating research to clinicians and the public
- Adolescent suicide impulsivity and risk factors
- Grief and loss with surviving victims of adolescent suicide
- Accessibility of natural/tragic events resources for those with disabilities