Passionate about education, youth, leadership, community service, and social entrepreneurship, Omotola holds a master’s from George Warren Brown School of Social Work. She focused on social enterprise development & management during her master’s and received a specialization in social entrepreneurship. She founded JumpStart Academy, a nonprofit organization in Nigeria that work with youth to development them into agents of positive change. She has worked and consulted for various nonprofit organizations.
- BSW, Columbia College, 2012.
- MSW, Washington University in St. Louis, 2013.
- PhD, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2021
- Educational & Economic Development
- Youth Workforce & Asset Development
- Community Development
- Community Participatory Research
- Non-Profit Management & Funding