Tiffney Peters previously worked with a community mental health agency located in Kentucky. While practicing in that setting, she obtained her LCSW and provided mental health therapy to children, adolescents and adults. She then joined the United States Air Force as an active duty social worker. She has been in this role since 2012. As an Air Force social worker, she provides mental health therapy, outreach, and prevention services to the military community.
- BA, Western Kentucky University, 2007
- MSW, Western Kentucky University, 2009
- PhD, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2022
- Co-parenting among military parents
- Child and family maltreatment prevention and intervention within the military population
- Substance use, prevention, and intervention within the military population