The College hosted an Ethics training titled “You can’t pour from an empty cup…” on June 5, 2020. The training was recorded and the recorded version has been approved for Ethics CEUs through NASW-TN (will not apply as face-to-face CEUs).
This training will be available through September 30, 2020. In addition to the training, you may view the PowerPoint slides, access the chat transcript, and access all of the supplemental materials that were e-mailed out prior to the training. Please make sure to complete the evaluation survey to receive the CEU certificate.
- YouTube link for recorded training: https://youtu.be/iKmBCFEPwdU
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation with video links
- Ethics training chat log
- Handout 1: Ethics of Self-Care Case Study
- Handout 2: ProQOL 5
- Handout 3: Self-Care Assessment
- Handout 4: Self-Care Wheel
- Handout 5: Weekly Self-Care
- Evaluation link: https://recordedethics2020.questionpro.com