William R. Nugent, PhD
Associate Dean for Research and Professor
- BS, MS, MSW, PhD, Florida State University
- Measurement issues in meta-analysis
- Meta-analysis measurement
- Suicide risk assessment methods.
Current Research Projects:
- Currently conducting simulation studies on the effects of differential validity and differential reliability on the comparability of meta-analytic effect sizes based on the scores from different measures.
- Currently conducting a validity study of a short-form suicidal ideation measure.
- Currently conducting a theoretical investigation of the comparability of meta-analytic effect sizes based on the scores from different measures.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (SW 527)
- Research for Social Work Practice I (SW 601)
- Research for Social Work Practice II (SW 602)
- DSW Capston II (SW 625)
- Critical Review of Research Literature (SW 628)
- 2014 Society for Social Work and Research Fellow
- 2015 Nominee for Chancellor’s Excellence in Teaching Award